6.11.2012

​Happy 24 months Anniversary ❤



#JUNE2012 : I can't believe it's already been 2 years Girindra & I were dating! I thought it was just yesterday I started to date him. Wow.. Time flies so fast, huh?!

11.06.10 ❤
It the date we started to date ;;)
And 11 has always been my lucky number since we dated! (♥-̮♥)

#2yrsWISH : I hope we can still communicate and understand each other more than before, hope that we never fight, and especially have a longlasting relationship ♡

Now it's been 7 months apart from each other, I start thinking a long-distance relationship is good for the both of us. Even though it's hard, but we get to see the person we love from a different angle.

Astungkara we have an everlasting relationship and hope we are both just well together.


I love you I PT GIRINDRA DIKSITA :*

No comments:

Post a Comment