2.07.2012

My IDOLS :)

Hi there. I have so many IDOLS that keeps my life balance. I love Korean stars, Taiwanese stars, and especially American stars. From singers, tv show stars, and movie stars. They're special in my life in there own way. Someday, I hope I get to meet them too! That would be exciting!

Let's start then. Let's start from American stars. These are my IDOLS that made my TOP 6 list. OMG!




1. SELENA GOMEZ



Selena is number one on my list. I love her! She's loves her fans, she's a great person and she's so beautiful. And we also have the same birthday! :) I love it when she sings and acts. Whatever song or movie is new, I just have to have it!







2. TAYLOR LAUTNER


Taylor is my number two. TDL . I like him for him, not just for who he plays in the movies. He's really gorgeous. I wish I can meet him one day. Even seeing HIS hand will make me happy! LOL (I can dream, right?)











3. ASHLEY GREENE

Ashley ROCKS!!!!!! She's so beautiful. I just love watching her on the Twilight movies. She get even beautiful every movie. Keep it up, Ashley!












4. TAYLOR SWIFT

She is so beautiful. I love ALL her songs! :) 
She is so talented too. And she's been a great idol to me.











5. KRISTEN STEWART


Kristen is a good person and a great actress. She's beautiful inside and out. I love her when she plays Bella in the Twilight movies.










6. DEBBY RYAN


She's also one of my fave stars. She's a great actress and singer. Hope I can here more of her singing though. :)











Taiwanese star





1. RAINIE YANG


I first knew about her was in the tv show, Devil Besides You. She's so cute. She has a baby face. She is actress and singer. And wow! Her voice is amazing. Even though I have no idea what's she saying, but her songs have a good beat.













2. MIKE HE

He plays in tv show Devil Besides You and Why Why Love. He's cute. And he looks great with RAINIE YANG. LOL :)








Korean stars






1. HEO YOUNG SAENG


He was in a former band named SS501. Now he's going solo. He has played in a Japanese tv series Summer and Love with SS501 member, Kim Kyu Jong. He's so cute! :) LOVE HYS :*













2. LEE MIN HO

He use to play in korean drama, Boys Before Flowers (BBF) or Boys Over Flowers. He's pretty cute with straight hair.







3. JUNG NICOLE

She's one of the members in KARA. She;s really beautiful and has a baby face but when you see alot of korean stars, they all have baby faces.









4. KIM BUM

He also plays in BBF with LEE MIN HO. He;s sooooo cute and beautiful!!!!! Just a fan :)








Okay then. That's it! Those are my IDOLS! And I love each and every one of them. See yaa next time!! Love yaa! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment