3.30.2012

Dearest Daddy

Dear Daddy,

It's been 4 months already I've lived with mama and it's been 4 months I haven't seen or spoke to you. Are you doing well? Are you happy I'm not there anymore? You seem not to care for me even though I live with mama. You never ask me how am I? As usual. Are you taking good care of my sister and brother? Are you as busy as always?

*If you are reading this*

Hope you are well. Be healthy and be a good dad to Caithlyn and Ethan. Be there for them if though you're busy. Make some time for your real family. Especially Caithlyn is going to graduate from Junior High next year. So please give her your support as a dad, not like you did to me. And Ethan, he's still little. He still needs love from you. Even though you give them money, they'll still wish you were there for them especially in important times. You still have time daddy to change. It's never too late to learn from your mistakes. That's what you always said to me. So you still have a chance to be a good dad to Caithlyn and Ethan, even though you weren't as great to me.

I've grown up, and starting my future with or without you. I hope I get your blessing through each path and step I make. Even though they're right and wrong. Thank you for taking care of me for the past 19 years of my life. Thank you even though you weren't a great dad to me but I still appreciate you as my dad.

Thank you daddy ~
I love you always and forever ~

Love always your daughter,


Jessica Ekarahayu Astra

No comments:

Post a Comment