3.29.2012

Dearest Y.O.U




Dearest ex-BFF,

I always thought of you as my best friend. Not just a classmate, but a friend that I can relay on. Someone that I can trust with my secrets, a friend that I can talk to not being shy, just being myself, and a friend until we get old. But I guess I was wrong about you. You weren't my best friend at all. You really were good acting as my best friend but now I know who you really are.

*If you are reading this*

To be honest, I blocked you from my Facebook is not that I can't face you. It's not that I'm scared of you, it's because I'm tired of dealing with you. I'm tired reading your status that's for me (even though they're not for me, but from those words they're FOR me). It's not that NOW I'm NOT in BALI that I'm brave enough to talk about you behind your back or in the computer world, even though I still lived in BALI, I would still respect you as my BEST FRIEND! However you don't think that way. You think 100% differently than me. You get angry before finding the solution to solve both our differences and problems. Even though you act different in front and in the back of me, I treat you EQUALLY as my BEST FRIEND! Even though they're some things I don't like about you, but I try to like them. I try me best to be patience with you.

I really want to talk to you, but don't know what and how to talk to you. I even say happy birthday to you to be a good friend that I remembered your birthday, you make a status about me. Did you ever think that I care about you? Did you ever think that I could get hurt to by your words? Just to be honest with you, I care about you. You're my best friend. Best friends can get in fights. Best friends can forgive. Why can't you forgive me? I forgave you when you hurted me. I gave you so many chances. I opened my heart for you because I thought you were always someone special in my heart, you were always going to be there in my life. I never thought that our friendship would end just because of a stupid status.

If I ever hurted you in the past, forgive me. If you never want to meet me, write me, or even be friends with me, it's okay. I forgive you for every mistake you made to me. I hope you can change yourself for the better. Be a better person than before. 난 당신을 사랑한다 ex-BFF.

I've held this pain too long. I want to let it out now. Even though you'll never read this letter. But at least I wrote how I felt. One day, you'll read this and I hope you understand how I felt. Thank you for being my friend in the past and the best for you in the future. Hope to see you again :)


Love always,


Chicha Diksita

No comments:

Post a Comment