4.14.2012

The Start of April ♥

Hi there. Sorry I just had time to write. My life has been so crazy! Just starting this new month is my new page in my book of life. It has it's ups and downs. So this is the starting of April ☺

On April 1, 2012 was April Fools Day. My sister, Caithlyn whatsapp me at 6 o' clock in the morning and whatsapp me just trying to scare me that I did something wrong to her and it DID! When I woke up, I just remembered it was April Fools so I knew I was being joked around with. It was hilarious!!!!!
On that same day, I was thinking of doing it to my BFFs, Dita. I DM her on twitter saying she was a bad BFF for saying my secret and stuff. She just read it the next day over there and was suprised, I guess?! LOL! She said she almost cried?!!! It was so hilarious and touching :3

On April 9, 2012 Tante Surami, Om Cornellius and Grace left New York to go home to Indonesia for 2 months. They'll be back on June. Have fun in Indo you guys ~

On April 11, 2012 was my 1 year and 10 month Anniversary with my boyfriend, Girindra. Longlast to us!!!!!! ❤

Today, which is April 14, 2012; my mom's church had a BBQ at the pastor house (Pastori). It was fun!

Just a diary about my days. So not important but important to me ~ *kisskiss* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment